Elite router bits

Anybody have any experience with these? The price on Ebay seems too good to be true
On Tue, 02 Dec 2008 09:46:10 -0500, Tom wrote:

Just the fact that they are on ebay would make me hesitate. If the price seems too good to be true, then it probably isn't a good buy. I have never used this brand. I would stick with the major brands and not waste my money on something I wasn't sure of.
Paul T.
--
The only dumb question, is the one not asked

Tom wrote:

They look to be the same Chinese stuff you get at MLCS or Woodline.
They are probably fine for the hobbyist, but I wouldn't trust them for production. I consider bits like that disposable. They will usually cut nice for short runs, and may stand up to moderate sharpening.
If it's important, look for a better bit, with better carbide. I bought some panel bits from Infinity, but haven't used them yet. They are moderately priced and if they are as good as the reviews have said, they will be the best bit for the money. With a money back satisfaction guarantee, it's hard to go wrong.
--

-MIKE-

. I bought some panel bits from Infinity, but haven't used them yet.
You will not be disappointed.
jc

joe wrote:

Thanks, Joe. That's what everybody has said. In fact, I haven't read anything but glowing reviews.
--

-MIKE-

I thought I remembered this:
http://tinyurl.com/6hek59
Just in case it munges,
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.woodworking/browse_thread/thread/d0cb6939da539859
I found it by searching this group with the words Jesada + Infinity.
Phone numbers and information on the company in the thread response from the owner of Infinity.
Robert