electronic clock movement -source for best chime?

Looking for an electronic movement with chime. They all have different quality of sounds and I want one that has the best, most realistic sound (Westminster tallcase chime).
Suggestions?
Here is some more information.
Klockit has some pretty nice sounding electronic clocks, and they have some examples that you can play back. (Click on the red notes)
http://www.klockit.com/products/dept-158__sku-BBBSS.html
I wish all of the suppliers had the ability to play back the sounds like this example.
I can't find the dial that I want, however, and I would like to see some competing examples. Klockit seems to have the best selection from what I can see, but I guess I expected more of a selection of dials from these companies. This seems like the extent of round dials in the 4 to 7 inch diameter:
http://www.klockit.com/products/dept-139__sku-AAAMM.html
Someone must sell these dials:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v384/eganders/clockfaces_0001.jpg