http://www.mcld.co.uk/oddmu/danbau /
For those of you that aren't aware, these posts are NOT anything I'm looking for. Just side-effects of searches made for my own benefit, but I'm willing to share some of what I find. The proplem is not in finding free plans, the problem is finding just what I'm looking for.
JOAT I am, therefore I think.