Electric Coping Saw

Has anyone any recommendation for an electric coping saw? I saw one on TV a month or so ago, and I haven't been able to find one anywhere. The closest that I have found is the old Dremel Moto Saw, which looks nothing like the one I saw on TV. The one that I saw looked like a small Sawzall with a barrel handle and it looked like it used a jig saw blade to cut with. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks - Matt
Add pictures here
βœ–
Matt Zack wrote:

It's not exactly what you've described, but here's something similar. Basically a little baby jigsaw.
http://www.ares-server.com/Ares/Ares.asp?MerchantID=RET01229&Action Κtalog&Type=Product&ID226
Josh
Add pictures here
βœ–
Josh - That would be a little weak for what I am looking for. I will be using it to cope 6 inch oak baseboard and other things like that. The one you pointed out is basically for model building. Thanks for looking.
Add pictures here
βœ–

Here's a coping foot that replaces the baseplate on many jigsaws. Haven't used it myself, but there is a review or two linked on the site.
http://www.collinstool.com/base.php?page=collins_coping_foot.htm
HTH,
Paul
Add pictures here
βœ–
Thanks Paul. That is another way of doing it. I guess there is more than one way to address this job.
Add pictures here
βœ–
Check out the below link . . . .
www.speedcope.com

Add pictures here
βœ–
Steve DeMars wrote:

My GAWD! That is the worst Web site I've ever seen!
Add pictures here
βœ–
That looks pretty good. Have you ever used one of these? It is not what I had seen on TV, but it looks like it would be very helpful. The price seems a little high for such a simple jig, it would be $204 US delivered. But it makes the whole job look easy.
Add pictures here
βœ–
Collins tools replacement jig saw foot. Make sure you look at his other tools. I use the foot and the miter clamps. These are carpenter tools invented by a carpenter. http://www.collinstool.com/base.php?page=tools.htm ______________________________ Keep the whole world singing . . . . DanG (remove the sevens) snipped-for-privacy@7cox.net

Add pictures here
βœ–