Electric Brad Nailers

I am looking at the "Arrow" ET200 electric brad nailer. I've never used a brad nailer before and was wondering how it compares to an air nailer for driving brads of 1 1/4" length?

Thanks

Doug

Reply to
Donald Cooper

Never heard a good word about them. Get a pneumatic. You can always use a little compressor around the house to fill a tire or beachball. You won't be sorry. Ed snipped-for-privacy@snet.net

Edwin Pawlowski

I agree with Ed. I have an Arrow electric stapler/brad nailer and I hate it.

todd

Reply to
Todd Fatheree

Reply to
Mike

How does it compare to an air nailer? They use the same nails in most cases... That's it. Think of them more as brad starters. You will need to finish up with a hammer.

Reply to
Leon

Reply to
Thomas Kendrick

Don't. In a moment of temporary insanity I bought the Rapesco (similar specs to the Arrow) and it's a dog. Always leaves the brads 1/4" proud and they have to be finished with a hammer. Despite the fact that it doesn't get the brad anything like flush, it still manages to leave huge marring marks on the surface.

It's probably the worst tool I ever bought.

Cheers

Frank

Reply to
Frank McVey