Edgemate Edge Banding

I have some Edgemate Red Oak edgebanding that I don't have a need for and thought about selling it on eBay but I'm not sure about where to list it. I've searched for other edgebanding under every variation I can think of (Edgemate, edge banding, edgebanding, edge, banding etc.) without results and wonder if there aren't any listed or if there is a term I'm missing. Anybody know where they might be listed or is it possible that of all the millions of listings there isn't any edge banding for sale? Thanks for any advice.