Edge Sanding

I am currently building some cabinets to hold small bottles of hobby paint. I am now wondering if I need to finish sand the edges that won't show either because they are covered by the back or by the edging (1/4 "x 3/4"). I have taken out the marks from the saw blade with 80 grit and wonder if I need to sand any finer. Thanks for the help. Larry

Reply to
larry in cinci