edge rounding tool

Who makes a cheap and dirty edge rounding tool and what is it called. These were all the rage several years ago, but I can't find one now. It looked like a beer can opener.

Thanks,

CP

Reply to
Pilgrim

Grizzly has a $15 "slickplane"...not what you are looking for but will work. I saw one of the all metal devices you refer to a few days ago in an ad but can't remember where. Maybe Rockler.

Reply to
BillinGA

Lee Valley calls them "cornering tools".

djb

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

Reply to
Doug Winterburn

Thanks. That is what I was looking for.

CP

Reply to
Pilgrim

Lee valley has them. I have a bunch myself I think they are stanley's. These are Lee Valley's:

woodchucker

A small spokeshave works well, also.

Sonny

Reply to