Edge Guide for Hitachi KM12VC Router

Hi Folks --

I have a Hitachi KM12VC and I need an edge guide. I'd really appreciate any input on which edge guide is the best for my router and where to get the best price.

Thanks!

WheelsNT

Reply to
WheelsNT

While I suspect you can buy one on the open market, most router guides can be shop made with little trouble. After all, it's usually just a couple of steel rods and a wooden base....

Sno> Hi Folks --

Reply to
Pat Barber

Thanks for the encouragement, but I have a buncha projects on the fire right now, so I don't have time to make my own edge guide.

Can anyone confirm that the PC edge guide fits this router?

Or, perhaps, point me at one that does?

Thanks so much!!

Pat Barber wrote:

Reply to
WheelsNT

There is no mention of a edge guide on their web site.

you tried measur> Thanks for the encouragement, but I have a buncha projects on the fire

Reply to
Pat Barber

On 2006-05-18, WheelsNT ranted thusly:

Reply to
Enoch Root

That would be my suggestion. Nice guy, very knowledgeable and helpful. If you end up buying one from him, you won't be disappointed. I don't own one of his edge guides but I do have a couple of his base plates and have seen some of his other products. Top of the line workmanship in all.

Reply to
CW