Edge Guide for Hitachi KM12VC Router

Hi Folks --
I have a Hitachi KM12VC and I need an edge guide. I'd really appreciate any input on which edge guide is the best for my router and where to get the best price.
Thanks!
WheelsNT
While I suspect you can buy one on the open market, most router guides can be shop made with little trouble. After all, it's usually just a couple of steel rods and a wooden base....
Snoop around here for examples:
http://www.patwarner.com/double_edge_guide.html
WheelsNT wrote:

Thanks for the encouragement, but I have a buncha projects on the fire right now, so I don't have time to make my own edge guide.
Can anyone confirm that the PC edge guide fits this router?
Or, perhaps, point me at one that does?
Thanks so much!!
Pat Barber wrote:

There is no mention of a edge guide on their web site.
http://www.hitachipowertools.com/store_item.php?iID !4&arrPath=1,12,61,p214,
Have you tried measuring the holes in the base and matching them with the PC edge guide ???
http://www.porter-cable.com/index.asp?e399&p825
WheelsNT wrote:

You might try emailing Pat Warner.
er
--
email not valid

That would be my suggestion. Nice guy, very knowledgeable and helpful. If you end up buying one from him, you won't be disappointed. I don't own one of his edge guides but I do have a couple of his base plates and have seen some of his other products. Top of the line workmanship in all.