Ed's Woods

Lafayette, we are here - sort of. My web page is up. Its a little early, but I'd like to find out how quickly the .pdf free stuff is downloading for whoever might want it. I'll constantly be adding to the free items as I cronicle the jobs I'm doing. My mail order products section won't be ready for awhile, but it is coming, its not exactly bird-feeder rocking chair type stuff, some of it's wood computer accessories, definitely not available at Office Max, so drop in once in a while! Just go to http://www.edswoods.com

early,
whoever
jobs
is
wood
once
Damn, looking at the subject line I thought you had a post about my wood supply.
Anyway, to dl the shutter pdf, from click to finis was about 18 seconds with a DSL line. Ed (who does have wood!)

Where did you find the link for the plans. Clicked on every page but can't find the pdf's
-- Ed snipped-for-privacy@snet.net http://pages.cthome.net/edhome
http://pages.cthome.net/edhome

Man, I knew that would come up some where along the line, getting my domain name was too easy. Your company's called Ed's Woods? I guess we should add the disclaimer, "not affiliated with bad science fiction movies from the 1950's."
Ed, my download averaged 130kbs. Pretty good I would say.
OTOH, all of your links open a new browser window. Maybe that's what you wanted, but I find it less than pleasing. Also, check your HOME button links. More than one of them links to index.html, which doesn't exist, instead of index.htm, which does.
Oh, thanks for the free stuff too.
-- Bill Pounds http://www.bill.pounds.net/woodshop

early,
whoever
jobs
is
wood
once

Thanks, I see what you mean and I'm correcting it.