eCabinet Software ??

Hi Folks!

Wondering if anyone has experience using eCabinet 4.0 software?

Also, has anyone specifically used it to design free-standing furniture.

Pros and cons would be great

Thanks in advance!

Ed

Ed's Bio For more information about Ed, his one-on-one business coaching program or his woodworking background, read his bio here:

The Latest News and Ed's Woodworking Business Articles:

Ed McDonough

I used the previous version. It seemed to be more of an assembly and catalogue facility, rather than a true free form design program. Their purpose is to get you ordering your cabinet supplies through the program. I finally deleted it off my hard drive. I think it might be more useful to a commercial cabinet shop. I now use DesignCad.

Bob

Reply to
BillyBob