eCabinet Software ??

Hi Folks!
Wondering if anyone has experience using eCabinet 4.0 software?
Also, has anyone specifically used it to design free-standing furniture.
Pros and cons would be great
Thanks in advance!
Ed
Ed's Bio For more information about Ed, his one-on-one business coaching program or his woodworking background, read his bio here: http://ed.profitfromwood.com
For The Latest News and Ed's Woodworking Business Articles: http://news.profitfromwood.com

I used the previous version. It seemed to be more of an assembly and catalogue facility, rather than a true free form design program. Their purpose is to get you ordering your cabinet supplies through the program. I finally deleted it off my hard drive. I think it might be more useful to a commercial cabinet shop. I now use DesignCad.
Bob