Ebony: Wax removal

I just bpoght some ebony stock. How do I remove the parrafin wax that it came coated with?

Reply to
ralph_foobar

Cabinet scraper. If it's too rough for that, then just ignore it and it will go away when you smooth the surface anyway. Wax can be a bit pf a problem when sanding, but edged tools (hand or machine) will go stragiht through it without any trouble.

Reply to
Andy Dingley