eBay - RAS f*r s*le (worth looking - it's a monster)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item%86159217&categoryc3
Now _this_ I like ! 8-)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item%86159217&categoryc3
Hey Eisan, this'll match your other W-B saw! Might be a bit tough to pick up, though.
Current bid is about $500 US? If it really works, pretty good price. Think it will fit in my garage??
Nick B

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item%86159217&categoryc3
Yeah but that is all that will be in it <G>

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item%86159217&categoryc3

I'm thinking seriously about it. It would be a damn good machine for timber-framing work. -- Smert' spamionam
On Wed, 07 Jan 2004 00:47:07 +0000, Andy Dingley

They don't mention a mobile base. Does it have casters?
tt
On Wed, 07 Jan 2004 03:22:01 GMT, Test Tickle
Looks like it ought to have legs, and go stomping around marauding Tokyo
On Wed, 07 Jan 2004 00:47:07 +0000, Andy Dingley

Imposing, but only half the size of the 36-inch DeWalt I saw when the Charlestown Naval Shipyard tools were auctioned off. Now that was a RAS.
I wish I knew where it went, and how many such were made.
Rodney Myrvaagnes J36 Gjo/a
Does one child rape really change Strom Thurmond's lifetime record? For better or worse?