eBay - RAS f*r s*le (worth looking - it's a monster)

_this_ I like ! 8-)

Reply to
Andy Dingley

> Now _this_ I like ! 8-)

Hey Eisan, this'll match your other W-B saw! Might be a bit tough to pick up, though.

Reply to
Jon Endres, PE

Current bid is about $500 US? If it really works, pretty good price. Think it will fit in my garage??

Nick B

> Now _this_ I like ! 8-)

Reply to
Nick Bozovich

Yeah but that is all that will be in it

George M. Kazaka

I'm thinking seriously about it. It would be a damn good machine for timber-framing work.

-- Smert' spamionam

Reply to
Andy Dingley

They don't mention a mobile base. Does it have casters?

tt

Reply to
Test Tickle

Looks like it ought to have legs, and go stomping around marauding Tokyo

Reply to
Andy Dingley

Imposing, but only half the size of the 36-inch DeWalt I saw when the Charlestown Naval Shipyard tools were auctioned off. Now that was a RAS.

I wish I knew where it went, and how many such were made.

Rodney Myrvaagnes J36 Gjo/a

Does one child rape really change Strom Thurmond's lifetime record? For better or worse?

Reply to
Rodney Myrvaagnes