Ebay Madness, Habour Freight HPLV for Sun Tan?

9 stupid bidders at Ebay, current bid $162.50.

Freight for the same Electric HVLP paint sprayer item for $59.

WD

tanning are up on their tool jockey tool prices.

Probably half of them are guys figuring, hmmm, spray down girls in bikinis - I could do that! And the other half are thinking, hmmm, if I can spray myself a darker color I'll look smaller so I won't have to give up my chicken-fried steak and corn dogs late night snack - I can do that!

RicodJour

Fuji actually markets directly to spray tanners, so I'd imagine the HF unit might seem like a great deal.

Reply to
B A R R Y

ebay sale: Information on Sunless Tanning Instructions Resources for best solutions Links to Demonstrations

That's easily worth an extra $100, right?

There is a book waiting to be written on ridiculous ebay sales.

Reply to
alexy

I'm not doubting you, but where are you seeing the prices at the HF website? Is it in the ad or do you just know it's $59?

(My tan is fading)

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Check out

you'll see it advertised for $49.99. Item number 91772-0VGA. It always pays to do some research before wildly bidding. My 2 cents worth.

Reply to
Dave

I bought one for $59.00 last week after I saw an earlier posting of Harbour Freight's HVLP sprayer in rec.woodorking. :-)

..

Reply to
WD

Ops, my mistake. I paid $49.99 plus tax.

Reply to
WD