eBay listing Delta band saw

There's a guy in Oregon who listed a Delta 14 inch, model 28-243 with lots of extras. I have no affiliation with him other than one communication to see if he would ship it. I think that cost would be very high but if I lived closer I'd buy it without hesitation.
And Merry Christmas to all who celebrate Christmas, Happy Chanukah to those who celebrate Chanukah.