eBay listing Delta band saw

There's a guy in Oregon who listed a Delta 14 inch, model 28-243 with lots of extras. I have no affiliation with him other than one communication to see if he would ship it. I think that cost would be very high but if I lived closer I'd buy it without hesitation.
check
http://cgi.ebay.com/Delta-14-inch-Bandsaw-Like-NEW-WITH-MANY-EXTRAS_W0QQitemZ230068536291QQihZ013QQcategoryZ20784QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
And Merry Christmas to all who celebrate Christmas, Happy Chanukah to those who celebrate Chanukah.
Marc