Ebay Hacked Again - Passwords - Credit Cards?

http://ebay.bloggingstocks.com/2007/02/19/headline-reports-ebay-hacked /
Seems as if an Ebay employee has unwittingly let a load of Ebay IDs and passwords escape onto the web, and Ebay are trying to cover it up under the guise of a 'phishing' scam.
1200 Pages of eBay IDs??? Shill bidders ripping off buyers is bad enough. Now we have a moronic eBay employee giving out our passwords. Credit cards?