Ebay Auction this has to be the most ridiculous one yet

only on eBay
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&itemA50381675
Does not hold a candle to the three legged Ryobi router table plus beer bottle that guy in Michigan was selling. Now that was an auction.
--

- GRL

"It's good to want things."
LOL! Interesting gimmick, but that girl's not a stripper. I used to date a stripper (shhhhh...) and among other things:
That doesn't look like a stripper's wardrobe. Trust me on this one. That looks like brand-new, very cheap lingerie. There's nowhere near enough of it, and where are the dresses? Stripper dresses are vey specific, it's not like she'd save them for an evening out. You can ONLY wear them onstage. Most strippers have a large, wheeled suitcase absolutely jam-packed with clothes. That's more like a small shopping bag full. From Wal-Mart.
I think there are only 2 pairs of shoes for sale because shoes are expensive and they didn't want to outlay a lot of money for this. Strippers spend a lot of money on shoes, because they have to be on their feet, dancing, all night. Those don't look like stripper shoes. They look cheap and uncomfortable.
She doesn't have the muscle tone to pole dance. Pole girls have stomachs, calves and arms you wouldn't believe.
Tan lines? Sure, but not from shorts, halter tops, and socks! Strippers are extremely conscious of things like that... it IS their livelihood, after all.
I'd say something about the hair, but you never know.
-Kalera http://www.beadwife.com http://www.snipurl.com/kebay