Earlex HV6900

Just received my Earlex HV6900 Spray Station HVLP Paint Sprayer from Amazon.com

Can't wait to use it on Monday on a Painted Kitchen job I have.

Rich

Reply to
Rich

Have the older 5000 ... fine machine.

Reply to
Swingman

Read many reviews on it before buying. Seems these days I'm getting more paint kitchen jobs then complete R&R's. Folks are wanting to spend less and keep their boxes and replace the 70'and 80's mitered oak cabinet doors and drawer fronts. Found a Millworks outfit that can build doors and drawers for cheaper then I can get the material, they're local and do beautiful work. Actually lots of profit in it. Some replace boxes or pantry cabinets and this outfit builds those too. Along with face frames, dovetailed drawers and custom stuff too. Its really cleared up my time to concentrate on getting more work, but I do miss the time in the shop. But staying in business is the name of the game these days.... I'll move back into the shop when Obama is gone! Rich

Reply to
Rich

IF there's still a country around with your shop in it...

-- Self-development is a higher duty than self-sacrifice. -- Elizabeth Cady Stanton

Reply to
Larry Jaques