Eagle tools? Band saw= Help

Anyone know about the brand? I have a offer for a 14" band saw made by them. 100.00 and it comes with new blade. I need the pro's and con's on the brand.

Reply to
JAKE

never heard of 'em.

Reply to
bridger

I'm betting it's one of the many knockoffs of the venerable 14 Rockwell. They are a spotty bunch with many names.

If it cuts well, take a chance. Probably sells for three times that.

Reply to
George

Eagle America? They make OK router bits.

Reply to
Eric Ryder

I don't know whether Eagle Tools and Eagle America are affiliated in any way. The former is a purveyor of large tools (e.g.Euroshop, Jet, Powermatic, etc.) and is located in the LA area. I bought my PM66 from their Pasadena store some years ago. Eagle America sells bits, cutters, clamps, etc. Good companies both, but I don't know about the band saw (different company again?). I would have to see it first. mahalo, jo4hn

Reply to
jo4hn