eagle america router bits vs. routerbits.com

I recently placed an order for a couple of router bits from eagle america. Paid extra for quick shipping. I received one of the bits a couple of days later but not the other. I emailed and asked and got a snotty reply back that they were out and won't be back in until Friday and that the web site said they were out when I ordered. I checked my receipt and they both said they were in stock and would be shipped. My quick shipping router bit should be here next week, 3 weeks later.

I also placed an order with Routerbits.com and with regular shipping they were here in 3 days.

Price were comparable and although I have used both bits and can say they both performed well I know where my next order of router bits is coming from.

John

Reply to
John Starr