E-Norm-ous Tool Sale--Pix and Words

http://24.211.21.104/8-3, Saturday, Oct. 30 New Berlin, WI

Reply to
Bob Schmall

It's too bad you guys live so far away. I'd love to come drool over some of those items.

Charlie Self "When we are planning for posterity, we ought to remember that virtue is not hereditary." Thomas Paine

Reply to
Charlie Self

Charlie: We don't live so far away--you do.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Schmall

Bob Schmall responds:

I used to live further away, but then I moved to just outside Whitewater, which didn't work out. Great little town, though.

Charlie Self "When we are planning for posterity, we ought to remember that virtue is not hereditary." Thomas Paine

Reply to
Charlie Self

That's not So Far Away. I live about 20 miles from the town and its neat little college.

Reply to
Bob Schmall