E-Norm-ous Tool Sale--Pix and Words

http://24.211.21.104 /
8-3, Saturday, Oct. 30 New Berlin, WI
Bob Schmall writes:

It's too bad you guys live so far away. I'd love to come drool over some of those items.
Charlie Self "When we are planning for posterity, we ought to remember that virtue is not hereditary." Thomas Paine

Charlie: We don't live so far away--you do.
Bob
Bob Schmall responds:

I used to live further away, but then I moved to just outside Whitewater, which didn't work out. Great little town, though.
Charlie Self "When we are planning for posterity, we ought to remember that virtue is not hereditary." Thomas Paine

That's not So Far Away. I live about 20 miles from the town and its neat little college.