E-Norm-ous Tool Sale

Saturday, Oct. 30 8-3 More than 25 machines, mostly vintage, from 6 local sellers. Power, hand, wood, metal. Rick Chamberlain's house, 12505 W. Lakeland Dr. New Berlin, WI (Milwaukee 'burb)

ping me for a list.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Schmall

Word is there's going to be a Unisaw for sale at the sale.

UA100

Reply to
Unisaw A100

Word.

And a Delta 20" bandsaw, Rockwell LD shaper, and other new and vintage machines!

Not to mention the autograph session with Keeter and Bahb...

Resto Rick

Reply to
Rick Chamberlain

...and a $3 block plane. With a flat sole.

Shhhh! Might as well tell them ran out of flu vaccine.

List available from either Rick or myself.

Reply to
Bob Schmall

Tis true. 1945 vintage.

dave

Reply to
David C.

Or, if you prefer, you can go to our sale web site:

http://24.211.21.104Thanks to Toe-Knee for the hard work and quick turnaround to build the site.

Click on a thumbnail to see the whole pic - be warned - some of the pics are pretty large.

Hope to see you at the sale!

Resto Rick in Mahwahkee

Reply to
Rick Chamberlain

A kwick korrection, one of the radical alarm saws noted as being a Delta is actually a ToolKraft (Darra Jame).

http://24.211.21.104/DSCN6949.JPGAnd if I may, this saw would make for a dandy re-fitting with a holder for a router to convert it into a overarm (radial) router onna 'count of it's not good for much more.

UA100

Reply to
Unisaw A100