E-Norm-ous Tool Sale

Saturday, Oct. 30 8-3 More than 25 machines, mostly vintage, from 6 local sellers. Power, hand, wood, metal. Rick Chamberlain's house, 12505 W. Lakeland Dr. New Berlin, WI (Milwaukee 'burb)
ping me for a list.
Bob
Word is there's going to be a Unisaw for sale at the sale.
UA100
@wi.rr.com says...

And a Delta 20" bandsaw, Rockwell LD shaper, and other new and vintage machines!
Not to mention the autograph session with Keeter and Bahb...
Resto Rick
says...

...and a $3 block plane. With a flat sole.

Shhhh! Might as well tell them ran out of flu vaccine.
List available from either Rick or myself.
Tis true. 1945 vintage.
dave

snipped-for-privacy@wi.rr.com says...

Or, if you prefer, you can go to our sale web site:
http://24.211.21.104
Thanks to Toe-Knee for the hard work and quick turnaround to build the site.
Click on a thumbnail to see the whole pic - be warned - some of the pics are pretty large.
Hope to see you at the sale!
Resto Rick in Mahwahkee
A kwick korrection, one of the radical alarm saws noted as being a Delta is actually a ToolKraft (Darra Jame).
http://24.211.21.104/DSCN6949.JPG
And if I may, this saw would make for a dandy re-fitting with a holder for a router to convert it into a overarm (radial) router onna 'count of it's not good for much more.
UA100