DW735 & DW734 now listed on DeWalt's web site

DW735 is at: http://www.dewalt.com/us/products/tool_detail.asp?productIDY35 DW734 is at: http://www.dewalt.com/us/products/tool_detail.asp?productIDY34
DW733 is still listed at: http://www.dewalt.com/us/products/tool_detail.asp?productID5
So there may still be some good deals to be had on the 733.
SWMBO says OK to my acquiring the DW735...just as soon as I pick 5 correct numbers. Oh yeah, I have to pick the right POWERBALL too!
Dreams don't come true unless you dreams them.