DW planer price cuts - Amazon means it this time?

At Amazon: The DW735 planer is now $399 (versus $499 a few days ago) plus you enter a code and get $25 more off. DW734 has been dropping for the past few weeks. Now it is $303, then you get the $25-0ff code, then you get a $50 gift certificate for a "grand" total of $228 - delivered. While I think that is a rather ghreat price for the 734, and while both got good reviews here, I went for the DW735. Soft touch, I s'pose. -- Igor

Reply to
igor