DW 735 Replacement Blades

Anybody found a good source for replacement blades for this planer?

Reply to
greatviewcsc

Lee Tollett

I have the DW734 and I've bought replacement blades from Amazon. Most of the time I can get them for about $44 or so, with free shipping and without having to pay any sales tax. Looks like the blades for the DW735 are currently $55 at Amazon[1].

[1]:
Michael Faurot

know they have them. Haven't bought or used, no connection.

Dave

Reply to
DLB

wrote

Have you tried here:

(no connection) (Satisfied customer)

Reply to
Max

Not cheap but here is an alternative to a blade knife that may be superior.

Leon

Can't comment on planer blades, but am satisfied with their dovetail bits.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

My best source for "replacement" blades for my 735 is the Tormek grinder in the corner of my shop. As long as you're careful to remove only enough metal to restore a sharp edge, these blades can be resharpened: I'm still on the first set of blades, but (I think) the fifth honing.

Reply to
Doug Miller