DW 735 Replacement Blades

Anybody found a good source for replacement blades for this planer?
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

I buy mine at Lowes
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

I have the DW734 and I've bought replacement blades from Amazon. Most of the time I can get them for about $44 or so, with free shipping and without having to pay any sales tax. Looks like the blades for the DW735 are currently $55 at Amazon[1].
[1]: (Amazon.com product link shortened)

remove ".invalid".
On Apr 29, 5:33 pm, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

http://www.infinitytools.com/prodinfo.asp?number=HSSK%2D041
Only know they have them. Haven't bought or used, no connection.
Dave

Have you tried here:
http://globaltooling.bizhosting.com/planer_knives.html
Max (no connection) (Satisfied customer)
Not cheap but here is an alternative to a blade knife that may be superior.
http://www.infinitytools.com/products.asp?dept 11
Leon wrote:

Can't comment on planer blades, but am satisfied with their dovetail bits.
Lew
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

My best source for "replacement" blades for my 735 is the Tormek grinder in the corner of my shop. As long as you're careful to remove only enough metal to restore a sharp edge, these blades can be resharpened: I'm still on the first set of blades, but (I think) the fifth honing.
--
Regards,