DW 735 Dewalt Planer Blades

It's been my experience that the set of blades that come with the Dewalt 735 Planer chip easily and dull quickly.
JP *************** Benchbuilding.

Jay, FWIW, my experience on the DW733 is the same, the metal seems to be susceptible to dulling and chipping. Much more so than my jointer blades.
I am not sure if the blades on the 733 and 735 are the same though.
Greg

The 735 is a 3-blade design, with a "13 Inch" cutting width, as seen in either link below... http://tinyurl.com/6lldk (Amazon.com product link shortened)"8013
JP

Mebbe he meant the 734 -- the kissin' cousin to the 735. But still not 13"...
I dunno - I'm only a weekend dorker but mt blades are holding up fine. Lotsa' Oak, Maple and Mahogany have passed underneath. I take real light cuts...