DW 735 Dewalt Planer Blades

It's been my experience that the set of blades that come with the Dewalt 735 Planer chip easily and dull quickly.

JP

*************** Benchbuilding.
Reply to
Jay Pique

Jay, FWIW, my experience on the DW733 is the same, the metal seems to be susceptible to dulling and chipping. Much more so than my jointer blades.

I am not sure if the blades on the 733 and 735 are the same though.

Greg

Reply to
Groggy

The 735 is a 3-blade design, with a "13 Inch" cutting width, as seen in either link below...

Jay Pique

Mebbe he meant the 734 -- the kissin' cousin to the 735. But still not

13"...

I dunno - I'm only a weekend dorker but mt blades are holding up fine. Lotsa' Oak, Maple and Mahogany have passed underneath. I take real light cuts...

Reply to
patrick conroy