DW 734 - Great deal at Amazon right now

For those waiting to buy a planer and who may have decided on the DW 734, I just got it off Amazon today for $265 plus 10 % off - usually sells for about $380.
They are having inventory reduction on certain items. Prices are moving up and down. I you buy keep an eye on the item because it my go lower. If it does call them, they will adjust the price ( 30 days? ). They are adding items every few days, some big machines are going cheap.
snipped-for-privacy@k-bjarnason.com wrote:

I believe I speak for all current 734 owners when I give you a hearty and heart-felt "YOU SUCK!!"
snipped-for-privacy@k-bjarnason.com wrote:

From someone in Canada that can't buy tools on Amazon....you suck.
Chris

How did you get the 10% off? Was this from a new Amazon credit card for $25 sign up incentive?
No, it's from the tool discount they have going. "For a limited time, use promotional code TOOLS10R at checkout to save 10% your total purchase of power and pneumatic tools."