DVD rack vs electricity

Hi, my mains is in a box in my living room (U.K.) and I was thinking of making a dvd rack which would sit on top of this box to utilise the wasted space above it. The DVDs would be about 14 inches above the mains and I was wondering if the electric field would have any affect on the DVDs in the short/long term.
Thx for any replies,
patrick
Absolutely no effect. DVDs utilize reflected light, not magnetism. The prewritten ones are not damaged by electromagnetic fields - well, keep them outside of a microwave oven. The user written ones can be damaged by sunlight or high temperature - but not your electric mains.
JeffB
choo wrote:

--
JeffB
remove no.spam. to email
and DVD or CD that you put in the sun will go blank, not just CD-Rs JeffB wrote:

--
if corn oil is made from corn, and olive oil is made from olives, where dose
baby oil come from?
Richard Clements wrote:

--
JeffB