Dustfoe 88 filters

I have Dustfoe 88 mask and like ti much. My filters supply is running out. I have troubles finding replacement filters online. Can someone point me to resources where I can buy filters for that mask in bulk?
Sasha wrote:

Don't know about bulk, but I just got some from here:
http://www.woodcraft.com
Jon Oman

I'd get them while you can - it appears that the 88 has been discontinued....
http://tinyurl.com/2ucgf
If you buy them in bulk from a distributor, you'll get much better prices than 2 bucks a piece, or whatever they are. Either call Mine Safety Appliance, or go here http://tinyurl.com/2aah4 to find a local distributor online.
I've been wearing my 88 for about 6 months, and while I like it, I find myself wearing it less and less. The problem is that I seem to have to duck my head to see over the mask to see what I'm working on. It hurts my kneck a bit, especially after hours of use. I'm in the process of setting up a much better dust collection system for sanding (my primary use for it), so I hopefully won't need one as much. And when I do, I'll probably try the Dust Bee Gone, as it sits flat to your face and doesn't impede your downward peripheral vision.
JP
And

I have one and love it. Greatest mask I've worn.
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Mike Reed) wrote:

That's good to hear - I'm heading to google to order one right now.
JP ********************************* Former Dustfoe fan....future DBG advocate.
I also have a Dustfoe 88, but have been told they are no longer manufactured...If you find some, let me know, I want one for my son...
thanks,
david