Dustcovers for BechTop Tools

Does anybody know where I can buy some dustcovers for benchtop tools?
Thanks Mike
Light weight canvas covers at HF. About 3 bucks each
snipped-for-privacy@cox.net wrote:

Trash bags. About 15 each

Seems like plastic might be a bad idea in areas of high humidity as the material will not breathe but could trap moisture and induce rust buildup.
Plastic isn't a good idea. It tends to cause condensation, especially if there's humidity in the area - like a basement. Some type of cloth cover is much better. I'm just using an old slightly oily (not soaked, just from the machinery) t-shirt draped over my small lathe.
On Tue, 01 Jun 2004 02:48:08 GMT, Mark & Juanita