Dust removal question: Standard fittings to shopvac

If I had a router shaper table that was closed on the bottom and wanted to collect dust with a shop vac, is there a standard fitting to plug the hose onto?
I want to mount the fitting on the table and be able to attach a shop vac or standard vac hose to it. Oddly, I haven't seen this discussed in FW or other mag.s but I may have missed it.
snipped-for-privacy@athenet.net
Lon Ponschock wrote:

Yes, there are 4"-to-shopvac adapters available at most woodworking stores and other places that sell dust collection stuff. There are two sizes of vac hoses, one is approx. 2.5" and the other is approx 1.5". Both of them use tapered end fittings, so attach/detach is easy.
If the cabinet is wood, you could also just drill a proper sized hole in the cabinet for the shopvac hose itself.