Dust Hood for Sliding Miter Saw

Normally I lift my 12" DeWalt sliding compound miter saw out in the driveway and let the saw dust go with the wind. Now I'm tired of lugging the heavy thing and it's getting cold out so I want to keep and use it in the garage. Building a wheeled base isn't hard. I've got that well in hand.
However, I'm looking for ideas on building a dust hood. I Thougt about using one of the rectangual plastic storage boxes, cutting a hole in it and attaching it to the table. I could build a wooden one, too.
BTW, I saw commercially available one somewhere on the web for $250. Way way too expensive for something I _might_ pay 29.95 for.
Ideas welcomed.
Never Enough Money wrote:

A hood for the miter saw can normally be found at the woodworking shows that tour the country.
I forget which vendor, but I have seen these things several times at shows...
Never Enough Money wrote:

On 26 Oct 2004 06:17:40 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Never Enough Money) wrote:

Did the wood one with a flange on the back. (http://www.woodworkersshop.com/Dust_Collection_Accessories_Dust%20Ports_&_Flanges.htm )
Work's kind'a OK, but not great.