Dust Extractors in the UK

What make of Dust Extractors can I get in the UK. I'm looking for a machine at the larger end of the diy scale... Probably 2 bags, 3hp (2kw+), 230V. I know of Felder, Axminster, Charnwood, Adamik. There must be more.
Google shows up more and more of the smaller stuff.
I would really like to find a manufacturer that can provide me with performance curves for their machines. So far only Felder have done this. I have requested info from Charnwood.
Thanks, Roy