Dust Extractor- delay switch

Saw a project a few years ago in an American WW mag about making a dust extraction system using a proprietary switch unit which switched on the extractor when the dust making tool was turned on- like the better portable extractor units. Where can I get one of these switch units- the article had a supplier and ref no but of course cannot find the article or any trace of a supplier on the www. Any ideas? (am in the UK but expect can get if it is a US unit)
Sears has them for $19.95. I saw them in the store, but I'll bet you can find them online. I have one, works great. A

They're expensive, they're a pain to wire up and US units won't work in the UK. Many of them will also break if you run a cabinet saw's motor through them - check the rating and that it's designed for woodworking use, not just computers.
A simple and cheap fix is to use a remote controlled (radio) socket. I've had these for as little as 15 for three sockets. Remote control isn't quite so convenient as automatic control, but it's a lot better than manual control at the DC.
I use a Sears remote awitch with a relay box as described below.
-- Woody
Check out my Web Page at:
http://community-1.webtv.net/WoodworkerJoe/WoodworkerJoesInfo
Where you will find:
******** How My Shop Works ******** 5-21-03
* * * Build a $20 DC Separator Can Lid. 1-14-03 * * * DC Relay Box Building Plans. 1-14-03 * * * The Bad Air Your Breath Everyday.1-14-03 * * * What is a Real Woodworker? 2-8-03 * * * Murphy's Woodworking Definitions. 2-8-03 * * * Murphy's Woodworking Laws. 4-6-03 * * * What is the true meaning of life? 1-14-03 * * * Woodworker Shop Signs. 2-8-03