Dust Collectrr Parts 'n Pieces.

I'm in the process of laying out a dust collection/control system. During my web-wide travels, I came upon a company which seems to have a lot of stuff I think I might incorporate in my design.

I'm sure many of you are aware of these guys, how are they to deal with? Some of their stuff seems a bit pricey.

please, and thank you in advance.

Reply to
Robatoy

Big league stuff for Pro Shops. They and Oneida are in the same same game. These guys only handle the pipe side of things. There are several companies that offer similar products. If you are looking for that level, these are your guys. As you have seen, they ain't cheap.

Here are two others:

http://www.duct> I'm in the process of laying out a dust collection/control system.

Reply to
Pat Barber

the pipe for about 2/3 of the airhand.com pricing. Other parts are also less expensive.

The only bad part about spiralmfg.com is no pricing online. You need to call for pricing.

They are only 20 minutes from me so I was able to pick up my stuff at the factory. I got all the elbows, wyes, and other fittings first so I can lay everything out and then have Spiral custom cut all the spiral pipe to the right lengths.

Brian Elfert

Reply to
Brian Elfert