Dust Collector Piping Advice

Page 2 of 2

Dave,
How do you seal the joints? Silicone sealant? Duct tape? Something else?
-jav

DAGS for Pool-Tite Pipe Cement - works great for the DWV PVC Dave
scribbled:

Boy, all that PVC and no 'splosion yet. You are one lucky guy. Or are you using Michael Baglio's method for grounding?
On a more serious note, what are you using for the clamp racks? The picture is not very clear.
Luigi Replace "nonet" with "yukonomics" for real email address www.yukonomics.ca/wooddorking/humour.html www.yukonomics.ca/wooddorking/antifaq.html http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:WikiProject_Woodworking
"TeamCasa"

"Luigi Zanasi"

more than a light static pop, and that only after a great deal for sawdust/shavings being sucked up after some turning.

I just welded up some simple angle iron, tubing and some flat steel. If you want better pictures I posted some on ABPW
Dave
scribbled:

You mean you haven't read Michael's post on how to ground PVC. A classic! Here it is: http://groups.google.ca/group/rec.woodworking/msg/fbf227e350673fea?hl=en &
:-)

Thanks, I hope they show up on my ISP's server. They look pretty neat and just what I may need.
Luigi Replace "nonet" with "yukonomics" for real email address www.yukonomics.ca/wooddorking/humour.html www.yukonomics.ca/wooddorking/antifaq.html http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:WikiProject_Woodworking
"Luigi Zanasi" > You mean you haven't read Michael's post on how to ground PVC. A

Dave