Dust Collector outside?

Page 2 of 2
Mine has always been in the shed behind the shop. I can't tell that the temperature drops or rises when it is in operation. The heater does not come on more. The sound is much less in the shop but louder outside for the neighbors.
danh wrote:

--

Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA

I agree that it depends on where you live. Maybe you can make it work both ways so on those nice days when you're not heating or cooling, you can filter it to the outside.
Kind of reminds me of those "redneck" Hey watch this" jokes. Except the teller lives

On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 04:48:18 GMT, "danh"

DC are made for moving a lot of air volume. If your shop not heated nor cooled, then there's no need to return the air to the garage.