Dust collector modification

I looked at Bill Pentz's site and I googled the group, but I must be thick or something. I still cannot figure out how to add a piece of window screen to my 1.5 hp dust collector to keep the chips out of the cartridge filter. I have a Wynn filter that is held on using three turnbuckles. I was thinking that I would simply trap the screen under the filter and its gasket, but the turnbuckles prevent that. So what am I missing?

SteveP.

Reply to
Highland Pairos