dust collector info needed

i just recieved a dust collector. i need to get a bag and run some duct work for it. i have looked everywhere for info on this dc i just got but cant find anything on it. Rockwell International serial # 84h02181 cat # 50-180 any help will be appriciated thanks steve in pa
Isn't that the one that sits on the 55 gallon drum?
I've got the 50-179, which sits atop a standard garbage can.
Think the big one has a 5" output, where mine has a 4. In which case you shop for bags that fit the appropriate outlet size. Usual suspects like Penn State should have the stuff.
You should call Delta for a manual.
http://www.deltawoodworking.com /

Call Delta.
UA100
you don't need a bag, just use a dryer vent and let your neighbors worry about the dust. ;-)
--

http://users.adelphia.net/~kyhighland

"steve in PA" < snipped-for-privacy@bellatlantic.net> wrote in message
Does this link help ya?
http://www.acetoolrepair.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=ATR&Product_Code=DL50-195
Maybe call ace and see if they can help.

just measure the diameter of the housing and give these people a call http://www.americanfabricfilter.com / get as bit of bags as you have room for as you will get far better airflow.
--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes

Ditto what Stevie said. I have an gargantuan oversized AFF bag that scares shop visitors when it inflates. MOOOHAAAHAAAA The prices are reasonable (I think the top bag was $80 and the bottom was $70), and you can make your own bottom bag for nothing and line it with a trash can liner. The people there are also very friendly and accomodating. At this point I'd also like to plug Oneida for the ductwork WYE's and wide ELS that you'll probably want at some point. The second best company I've delt with for price and service. They work great in conjunction with heavy guage heating ductwork from your local hardware store.
1 micron is much better than five, and certainly far better than the 30's that come with many machines.
Joe

I would hate to have to see the size of bag i would need to now work like my two cartridge filters do (G) I get more airflow with them and no dust at all.
--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes