Dust collector gates...

    --Here's the thing: I want to have one 2" or 3" drop from an overhead 4" duct, but I want the thing to be switchable; i.e. I'm looking for a "Y" with a gate in it that closes off one side or the other. Has anyone seen anything like this? Application is a couple of grinders used in succession. Not enough suction when the vacuum is split between them.
--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas : Bummed to be living in the
Hacking the Trailing Edge! : Golden Age of Bullshit...

You can get Wyes that have 4" on the incoming and two 2" or 3" branches. Just put a gate on each branch.
www.spiralmfg.net can make any size you want within reason. Spiral Mfg has pretty good prices.
Brian Elfert