Dust collector explosion in Montreal

Page 2 of 2

I am almost certain the cause will be a carelessly-disposed-of DuMaurier.
On 26 Mar 2005 09:25:07 -0800, johnny999 snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Employing a shop teacher named Danvers was never going to end well.

Half a million years ago, when I was in high school wood shop, in the winter time kids would hang out in a back corner of the shop smoking cigs near a collector port. If the teacher was coming the cig got tossed into the port. You may be right! Greg
Luigi Zanasi wrote:

The conspiracy theorist are already at work on this one though. Someone said they say an elderly woman with a G-suit dabbing her face with make up.
UA100, reporting many miles from the Sinai...

Someone huffing near an inlet!