dust collector

I have added a 30 gal. plastic garbage can between my collector and my equipment. It works fine except that it collapses when ever I turn on the collector. Is there any way to stop it from collapsing and still have it work well? Jim
Jim Heater wrote:

I suggest getting a metal garbage can.

Replace it with a metal can. Brace it internally. Leave an extra blast gate open.
scott

I used a metal can.
Barry