Dust Collector

Have any of you in this group have plans or a slick way to build a dust collection port for a Delta Contractors Table Saw.
Thanks

I took a piece of 1/2" plywood and bought a table saw hood at Woodcraft. I cut the plywood slightly larger than the base of the saw and cut a hole in the middle of the ply to match the size of the hood. Pulled the saw off the base and sandwiched the ply between the base and the saw. You'll have to buy some longer bolts, but it works fairly well. I'd recommend having some help handy as lining everything up was sort of a PITA.
Rob
http://www.amateurtermite.com

Delta sells one as an accessory. Took about 30 minutes to install and works well.
You could punch a 4" hole into a piece of sheet metal and make your own, but I don't have the equipment to do that. I did block up most of the back also. I just use a piece of 1/4" plywood and cut a slot for the drive belt. It is held in place with a couple of sheet metal screws. Ed
I want to thank everyone for their responses to my previous question about table saw extension wings. I haven't made up my mind yet what to do, but...
I have a new question. I'm considering purchasing the Jet DC-1100CK Dust Collector with the Canister Filter. Has anyone used these yet? I'm wondering how well they work. I was previously considering an overhead air filter plus a typical bag-style dust collector. But since this new Canister Filter filters down to 2 microns, I think I can skip purchasing the over head air filter, which filters to 1 micron.
Opinions?
Thanks,
Tim Buege snipped-for-privacy@visic.om