Dust Collection Saga Goes On

Page 2 of 2

There was a line stuck in my head, from a West Wing rerun last week:
"We have the ability to annihilate each other 15 times over. Surely once is enough."
In data comm, we worried for years about optimization of network resources, because the pipes were so expensive, relative to our demands. About ten years ago, folks started to see that it was cheaper, as things developed, to simply 'throw bandwidth at the problem' first, and then worry, if that wasn't sufficient.
Your 3 hp DC seems to have sufficient capacity, with your current tool load, to tolerate some inefficiencies in your available ducting options. And allow you to add and move a tool now and then.
Have fun!
Patriarch