Dust collection - router table w/ Incra Jig Ultra

I finally got around to making a router table for the Incra Jig I bought a while ago. I knew before that the dust collection on the fence side is pretty much nill.
Just curious if anyone has done any mods to it to allow for dust collection?
Thanks, Rob
You can reply to me at r_b_v at v_e_r_z_e_r_a doht c_o_m (remove the _ to get the address)

The most elegant mod I've seen is at this link: http://home.pacbell.net/jdismuk/routertable.html . I don't agree with the effort he put into the split fences - HDPE is too expensive, IMHO. I think MDF sacrificial would be more appropriate, but the implementation is well done.
Bob
Exactly what I was looking for - thanks for the link.

Rob V wrote:

Don't have a picture, but I have the ultra on my router table as well. I Y'd the 2.25" tubes, sent one to the dust collector fence and one to the underside of the router table (a la the pictures at: http://home.pacbell.net/jdismuk/routertable.html ). My router table is effectively the one Norm built.
I do pretty well with dust collection except when doing MDF which always dusts the place up a bit.
~Mark.