Dust Chute for TP400LS?

I'm looking for a dust chute to attach to my Delta Shopmaster TP400LS. Does anybody have experience with this? I tried to find out whether the chute for Delta Model 22-560 would fit, but I'm still unsure. See Amazon for this one: http://tinyurl.com/2k697
Any help would be most welcome - this thing produces a TON of dust&chips...
Pieter
That's the one. Works great