DuraVar

Anyone have experience with DuraVar? Looking for info as far as ease of working with and comparing hardness to lacquer. If I understand right, it's harder than lacquer but not as hard as polyurethane.
I have a contractor that wants me to do all his finish work on door & trim packages. I've been using lacquer but would like something harder but not poly.
Any relevant comments appreciated.
Will