Duplicator

Morning All.         Anybody have any opinions on lathe duplicators, Delta or Vega or know of one for sale before I go and buy one. I am in Mass. Close would be good.
TIA     Phredd
I have the Vega II and am not thoroughly impressed. Lots of whip on anything over about 18" I would advise that the more money spent on the steady rest the better.
Knothead