dumbbells

Print this page too
http://www.walmart.com/ip/CAP-Barbell-40-lb.-Adjustable-Cast-Iron-Dumbbell-Set/17217217--dadiOH____________________________Winters getting colder? Tired of the rat race?Taxes out of hand? Maybe just ready for a change?Check it out... http://www.floridaloghouse.net
On 1/1/2014 3:25 PM, dadiOH wrote:

Did you have your account hacked?
--
Jeff

No, just didn't pay attention to where the message was going,was supposed to go to my wife <blush>
--

dadiOH
On 01/01/2014 02:25 PM, dadiOH wrote:

Nope, don't want to, I'd have to go in another room to plug the printer up, too much trouble. :)
basilisk