Dumb router refresher question

Page 2 of 2
On 3/25/2015 3:22 PM, Larry Blanchard wrote:

Your shop does not have a drain? All equipment should point towards the drain. ;~)
On 3/26/2015 11:58 AM, Leon wrote:

In those Northern parts, the drain may well be on the ceiling... ;)
--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net
On 3/26/2015 1:15 PM, Swingman wrote:

Or frozen over....
On 3/26/2015 2:15 PM, Swingman wrote:

I thought it was the people in the southern hemisphere who have the drain on the ceiling. :-)
I don't know how they keep the blood from rushing to their heads :-)
--
Jeff

On Tuesday, March 24, 2015 at 4:55:11 PM UTC-5, Gramps' shop wrote:

Thanks, friends, for the refresher. Patterns now cut -- more or less successfully. Had a bit of wander, or a wandering bit, but a little wood filler and sanding and recut and all is well.